Lainaus käyttäjältä: Juha_K - 30.08.15 - klo:16:39
Eli ei mitään selkeitä sääntöjä.
Kaippa tuohon ihan selkeet säännötkin on.
19. Rain on Grid
If the pit lane is opened for the sighting lap with the track dry but
the track becomes wet during or after the normal sighting lap (i.e.
when riders are on the track or on the grid), the Starter may invoke
the following procedure.
2. MotoGP Class
• The Start Delayed board is displayed. This may be before or
after the normal five minute countdown has started on the grid.
• All machines must be pushed off the grid with wheel changes
and adjustments being made in pit lane, or machines changed.
• Machines may be refuelled in pit lane.
• Approximately five minutes after the Start Delayed board is
displayed, a 5 Minute board is shown for a 5-4-3-2-1 countdown
made at the pit lane exit.
• The pit lane exit will be opened for only three minutes and
riders make one or more additional sighting lap before taking
up their original grid positions. If more than one sighting lap is
made, the rider must pass through pit lane.
Three minutes after the closing of the pit lane exit for the extra
sighting lap the normal pre-race countdown is resumed at the
5 Minute board. Mechanics may return to the grid to assist the
riders, change wheels and make adjustments, but journalists
and guests will not be re-admitted to the grid at this stage.
Mechanics must leave the grid following the normal 3 Minute,
1 Minute, 30 Second rules (as per Arts. 1.18.10),11),12) above).
• The race distance is unchanged.